[OZAPRS] HF APRS

Samantha Scafe samantha at femtech.com.au
Fri Jan 2 19:54:53 EST 2009

Hi

Just enquiring is there a need for a hf gate in cairns.  If there is I am more then willing to facilate it

Kind Regards,

Samantha Scafe
System Administrator
Scott-Welsh Holdings Pty Ltd t/as
             Regional Internet Connect
             Aussiewide Internet
             Cairns Net Services

EMAIL: samantha at regionalconnect.com.au
WEB: www.regionalconnect.com.au
            www.cairns.net.au

            www.aussiewide.com
ADSL  :  DIALUP  :  WEB HOSTING  :  3G WIRELESS  :   ADSL2+  :  MAIL HOSTING  :  VOIP  :  HARDWARE

HEAD OFFICE:  1/82 LAKE STREET, CAIRNS, QLD 4870
POSTAL ADDRESS: PO BOX 1282, CAIRNS, QLD 4870
CAIRNS: 0742220707  | TOWNSVILLE: 0747954504 | BRISBANE: 0731177610 | GOLDCOAST: 0756683106 | MELBOURNE: 0386859275 | SYDNEY: 0281979774

This e-mail together with any attachments may be confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please contact us immediately and delete all copies. You are not permitted to copy, disclose or use the content in any way. It is the addressee's/recipient's duty to virus scan and otherwise test the information provided herewith. We do not warrant that the information is free of any virus or any other defect or error.  Unless otherwise stated, views expressed within this email are the author's own and do not represent those of Scott-Welsh Holdings Pty Ltd