[OZAPRS] HF APRS 09

Rob Heyer vk2xic at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jan 2 00:05:15 EST 2009

Hi John,
All the best for the new year.

Have been working, start nights tomorrow.

The workplace is running down hill, no one there, only coke ovens, blast furnace and the BOS.

Phill's mob had to take leave, no orders, we might be in deep brown snow!!

73's

Rob Heyer

IRLP VK2RMP Node No. 6018 (146.850 MHz)

APRS - VK2XIC QTH; VK2XIC-4 Bicycle; VK2XIC-9 Car; VK2XIC-12 Portable

Member - WIA  & IARS
              - SES (Shellharbour City)

Eat Australian lamb a 1,000,000 Dingos can't be wrong !