[OZAPRS] JVC/KENWOOD/TM-D700A-Remote Head "CAUTION"]

Colin Matten cmatten at nortel.com
Thu Feb 12 13:37:56 EST 2009

This seems a little strange, from memory (atm it's too wet to go and
check) the D700A uses a 4P4C (AKA RJ10 same as the curly cord on a
Telstra T200 handset) on the Head and a 6P4C (AKA RJ12) on the Radio.  I
don't think you could short the pins during insertion or removal or the
connector.

Regards

Colin
VK2KCM