[OZAPRS] HF APRS

Jack Chomley radio at irock.com.au
Mon Feb 2 09:02:39 EST 2009

Ray,

I have not been on 20 metres much, but my SCS Tracker DSP TNC records
the freq error of stations ireceives and then sends out a beacon with
the callsigns and freq differences. Now, I have been using my Icom
718, so I have not relied too much on the errors, but I could hook up
my 7200 that has a .5PPM TCXO and see what happens ;-)

73   Jack  VK4JRC