[OZAPRS] VK5ALE Lower Eyre Peninsula ARC clubrooms destroyed

Bob & Kay Lockley rlockley at bigpond.net.au
Thu Dec 24 18:28:57 EST 2009

 Dear Michael and all at VK5ALE,
As President of the West Australian VHF Group Inc, let me on behalf of all
members send you our heartfelt sympathy on the loss of your clubrooms and
personal property in the fire.

The loss of the local State Emergency Services HQ, presumably the best
prepared site in the area, highlights the ferocity of this event so it is a
relief to know that no lives were lost, but that is clearly little comfort
to those who have lost everything else on this Christmas eve.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you, may 2010 be a year of renewal and
hope for all.
Bob Lockley VK6KW (m)0407 442 650
President
West Australian VHF Group Inc.