[OZAPRS] ZL 6m bandplan

Robert Thirkettle rob.thirkettle at canterbury.ac.nz
Mon Aug 31 08:44:13 EST 2009

Hi All can I ask a question why would we want to use 6M for APRS? If one
reads Bob's WB4APR's web page APRS is about a "single channel" for all
amateur radio information. I can see we need HF where there is no VHF
coverage but for 6M I can't see what more it has to offer apart from
just occupying more of the spectrum

Regards Rob Thirkettle ZL3RX

Dept  Physics & Astronomy

University of Canterbury