[OZAPRS] 6m APRS

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Fri Aug 28 18:14:25 EST 2009

Hey Johnno,

I thought you were only a moving icon on a map these days but here you
are alive and kicking. Just goes to show you shouldn't talk about anyone!

That 828 sounds ok to me. I'd be delighted to remove it from your
custody, thank you. I might even be inclined to have 6m added to the
VK2RMC-1 licence and go for broke. A local friend has a sister near
Ghinni Ghinni Creek so I'll see what arrangements I can make this end
for taking custody, whenever it's convenient for you.

Cheers ... Ray

John Farley wrote:
> Hi RAY,
> Guess wot.. Ive got a 6m fm828 here  that i used to use on the taree
> newcastle paket link..rocked up and ready to roll...Its yours if you want..
> and a spare set of matching rocks for the second radio i never got round to
> doing.
> cant rember the freq   but wot the hell eh .....
> cheers      johnno    vk2khz  gloucester   ex   vk2zmk....

>>> 2. a 6m propagation path prediction service.