[OZAPRS] 6m APRS

John Farley johnfar at tpg.com.au
Fri Aug 28 17:58:40 EST 2009

Hi RAY,
Guess wot.. Ive got a 6m fm828 here  that i used to use on the taree
newcastle paket link..rocked up and ready to roll...Its yours if you want..
and a spare set of matching rocks for the second radio i never got round to
doing.
cant rember the freq   but wot the hell eh .....
cheers      johnno    vk2khz  gloucester   ex   vk2zmk....