[OZAPRS] Vertex New FTM 350 Aprs rig

Ian Bennett ibennett at tpg.com.au
Mon Aug 24 07:54:35 EST 2009

Damien,
	Got two words for you......bonding and bonding ;-)
	Here are a few photos of how I fitted out my 100 series tractor. Included are
a few pics of the bonding I did. Didn't have any radio gear installed before
the install so can't comment if it fixed anything.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2014987&id=1097597881&l=7a1630233a

	Only issue I have at the moment is I get a buzz in the radio if listening to
AM stations when the HF APRS goes off. Only seems to happen during the
preamble.
	Will get around to looking at this eventually; not a biggy though as that
combination doesn't happen very often.
	It was some comments by Ray (VK2TV) to another subscriber that prompted me to
do the bonding. The site I used as reference is as follows:

http://www.k0bg.com/bonding.html

	Lots of other good info in here as well.
	Enjoy and good luck.

Ian
VK1IAN