[OZAPRS] Vertex New FTM 350 Aprs rig

vk2hlt at netspace.net.au vk2hlt at netspace.net.au
Sun Aug 23 20:56:23 EST 2009

Kenwood TMD700 mic only plugs into tranciever, My other radio Yaesu FT857D is
the same ? Also not sure what " modern " cars you speak of DG but the VE
commodore has enough room for a party under the front seats :)  Also my 2004
Prado has room for a couple of radios under each seat, neither of these
vehicles are slightly concerned by high power radios in the cabin space.
Cheers Tim