[OZAPRS] Tamworth IGate & WX

Mark austin vk2jma at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 20:27:05 EST 2009

Ray,
Thanks for the links, offer and info! I lived in Kempsey for a few
years followed by Port and Wauchope so I know the "Tank" well.

I'll take you up on the copy of the scrips, and the interim Tamworth
object if its easy to add? (conscious of the 24/7 problem :~) ). I've
got the current Tamworth WX running on UIview at work, but the real
Igate at my QTH is the Linux variety. Combining them is a work in
progress.

The streaming audio on the Tank website is a nice touch, well done on
whoever negotiated that!!! Conversations with my "Monster in law" who
still lives in Kempsey might not be such a task now I can catch up on
some local content! I've been using your Kempsey WX as a conversation
starter for a while!

Regards,
Mark

vk2jma(at)gmail.com