[OZAPRS] List administrative stuff

Darryl Smith Darryl at Radio-Active.Net.Au
Tue Apr 28 08:44:10 EST 2009

G'Day all.

Three things. First, I have disabled individual notifications to me if
someone posts to the list if they are not subscribed, or if they want to
subscribe. I now only get an daily notification of subscription requests and
emails from people not subscribed. Therefore subscriptions will take a bit
longer than in the past. This will not affect most people on this list, but
might affect those who you are helping to sign up. The reason is that
someone has decided to start spamming the list, and just yesterday I got 52
spams on OzAPRS!

Secondly, if you are going away, can you please make sure that you do not
send away notices to OzAPRS.

Lastly, many older members of this list will be aware of the struggles that
my mother, Dr Nita SMITH KING had with cancer over the last five years.
Well, I am sorry to say that she died 10 days ago. I am doing fine at the
moment, but I am happy to get any emails off-list.

Thanks

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459
www.radio-active.net.au/blog/ - www.radio-active.net.au/web/tracking/