[OZAPRS] Fw: [digitalradio] 40 meter opened to VK land

Phillip zl2tze at yahoo.com.au
Tue Apr 14 03:42:01 EST 2009

-------Original Message-------

From: "John Becker, WØJAB"
Date: 14/04/2009 2:37:35 a.m.
To: digitalradio at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [digitalradio] 40 meter opened to VK land

Overnight 40 metered opened to VK land
I copied Jack, VK4JRC calling CQ on a center
frequency of 7041 on Pactor 1. About 06:00Z

This is not the first time I have seen a VK station
in the last 2 or 3 weeks.

John, W0JAB

__._,_.___
Messages | Files | Photos | Polls | Members | Calendar
Announce your digital presence via our Interactive Sked Pages at
http://www.obriensweb.com/sked

Recommended digital mode software:  Winwarbler, FLDIGI, DM780, or Multipsk
Logging Software:  DXKeeper or Ham Radio Deluxe.

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format
to Traditional
 16New Members
 1New Files
Visit Your Group