[OZAPRS] TinyTrack3 Plus GPS Combo-Problems Great Customer Service

Rob Heyer vk2xic at yahoo.com.au
Tue Apr 14 17:39:04 EST 2009

David,
That's good the supplier is sending you a tt3+ etc.

Hope you get it working soon.

73's

Rob Heyer

IRLP VK2RMP Node No. 6018 (146.850 MHz)
  APRS - VK2XIC QTH; VK2XIC-4 Bicycle; VK2XIC-9 Car; VK2XIC-12 Portable
  Member - WIA  & IARS
              - SES (Shellharbour City)
Eat Australian lamb a 1,000,000 Dingos can't be wrong !