[OZAPRS] TinyTrack3 Plus GPS Combo- Problems

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Tue Apr 14 07:26:39 EST 2009

I always got same day (email) replies from Byonics. Their customer care
is second to none.

Just a thought. I know it "should" already be done but have you checked
to see if the solder pads on the PCB are bridged to supply 5v to the
DB9. There are options to supply 5 or 12 volts by bridging the correct
two solder pads.

Ray vk2tv