[OZAPRS] New to both Linux andXastir. Havingtrouble gettingthemapsinto the maps dir

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Mon Apr 13 13:48:41 EST 2009

There's your problem, most likely. xastir can't find the file. Change it
to just <mapname>.jpg
Here's one of mine

FILENAME    armidale_1.jpg
TIEPOINT    0        0    151.5    -30
TIEPOINT    1562    1562    152    -30.5
IMAGESIZE   1563    1563
#1563x1563
#
# Converted from a .INF file by WE7U's inf2geo.pl script
#

Don't forget Linux is case sensitive so the mapname entry must match the
case of the map file name. mapname.jpg, mapname.JPG and Mapname.jpg are
all different files in the *nix world.

Ray vk2tv