[OZAPRS] New to both Linux and Xastir. Having trouble gettingthemaps into the maps dir

Shaun Pitcher spitcher at energy.com.au
Mon Apr 13 09:55:47 EST 2009

OK,

I have the maps (geo inf and jpg) in the usr/share/xastir/maps/ShaunMaps/
directory.  There is also a Worldhi.map in there as well,

I then goto Map/Map Chooser and ShaunMaps/ is there.  I select it and hit
apply.

I have then done all manner of things, including restarting Xastir,
however I can only get the woldhi.map to display.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Shaun Pitcher

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately via return e-mail and then delete the original e-mail. EnergyAustralia has collected your business contact details for dealing with you in your business capacity. More information about how we handle your personal information, including your right of access is contained at http://www.energy.com.au.