[OZAPRS] 40m testing

Larry vk5ly at internode.on.net
Sun Apr 5 14:32:46 EST 2009

Hi all

I have been watching with interest the recent testing on 40m so have dusted
off a spare HF rig (IC718) and TNC2 clone (MFJ1270B) running Ui-view and
decided to join the fun - I have also activated my Igate facility.  I would
be interested in reports of posits recd etc - at the moment I have copied
VK4MDX-4,VK7KPC-15,VK2XGJ-15 earlier although it looks like 40m has now gone
into the afternoon doldrums!

My usual HF/VHF igate on 30m is operational as usual - station setup on 30m
is
CODAN8528 commercial rig, running under Digi_Ned with UI-View and AGWPE
software Xported to 2m with MotorolaGM300 and Paccomm TNC2 clone.

73 Larry VK5LY