[OZAPRS] Big Thanks Guys

Brian Beamish dinkum at optusnet.com.au
Sat Apr 4 14:28:14 EST 2009

Hi Philip
Not seeing you here in Brisbane although there are a couple of weak stations
that I cannot decode also one strong station that I also cannot copy
although with this one I suspect that the TX Delay is too short. There is
also one perhaps two stations way off but I suspect that these maybe BBS
stations just below where we are.

I am on 7.03602 with both my mobile and Home stations I think we generally
are using Jack VK4JRC as a reference station.

Good Luck
73 Brian VK4BBS