[OZAPRS] Big Thanks Guys

Phillip zl2tze at yahoo.com.au
Sat Apr 4 14:07:42 EST 2009

I would like to thank you all for your co-operation on all this testing this

is what it is all about in the long run we will all
benefit from it.

Jack and Rob Thank you for your efforts and I await your results Rob.

Once we have a station that we can all net to hopefully this will help
everyone .

While I have been out most of the day here on an AREC job I have looked at
my received window and I only see
1 beacon ZL3VP-12 @ 14.05 NZT.

Not hearing much at all but hopefully later this after noon it may pick up

I am currently on 7036.51 LSB and if anyone has reports I welcome them..

Gear here is a TS 140s @ 60 watts ( been running for 2 1/2 years ) G5RV @
16 mts AGL home build TX interface as per AGW PEpro
running  AGW soundcard. with Ui-View 32

I have 2 monitor transceivers IC 730 also on a G5RV and a ( TS 130V for
local monitoring RX only)

73 Phillip
ZL2TZE