[OZAPRS] 40m Traffic & TX DELAY

Brian Beamish dinkum at optusnet.com.au
Sat Apr 4 12:11:01 EST 2009

Hi

I have copied the following stations on 40m here this morning
VK4MDX-4
VK4JRC
VK5AH-4
VK4BBS-15 my mobile
VK4VP-4
VK2XGJ-15

Whilst there are a couple of other weaker stations that I cannot copy there
is one strong one spot on frequency that I cannot decode from watching the
signal I can see that the signal is peaking partly Into the beacon this
leads me to suspect that the TX delay in this particular stations setup is
perhaps a little too short.

Not knowing who it is but if you are not on the list above it well maybe
worth while checking your TX delay mine currently is set to 75

73 Brian VK4BBS