[OZAPRS] Gating HF

Phillip zl2tze at yahoo.com.au
Thu Apr 2 11:14:09 EST 2009

Hi David,
                     You should be connecting to your Counrty APR-IS that is
why these are available and many spend time setting them up
connecting outside is not wrong but discouraged that is why the Tier 2 Group
has set up servers in most countries. It also helps share the load.

http://aprsnz.aprs2.net:14501/      status page    ZL2TZE Phillip

http://australia.aprs2.net:14501/   status page    VK2XJG  Geoff

http://newzealand.aprs2.net:14501/  status page   ZL3UDR   David

73 Phillip