[OZAPRS] Gating HF

David and Justine Olsen davejust at bigpond.net.au
Thu Apr 2 10:28:43 EST 2009

Robert as you know, I am just a newbie so I won't play expert. I'll
ust tell you what I have and why.

1 and 2. The server I connect to is aprswest.net port 10152, or
aprsnet.au same port. Not sure if this is what I should do, just a
list provided in UIView, so I used it.
3. No idea. I use MixW TNC emulation only because MixW provided me
the option to use my CI-V interface so I did not need to build a PTT
interface. To do this I needed to download some virtual port
emulation software as well. All is on the MixW site. UIView then
provides the iGate

David
VK4MDX