[OZAPRS] Your signal....

Phillip zl2tze at yahoo.com.au
Thu Apr 2 07:32:38 EST 2009

Hi Tony and all,
                   I managed a good contact with you late yesterday after
noon .But 20 mtrs died later at night.
Also managed to key board chat with Ray but I found Ray's sig was higher
than yours on the waterfall

I am decoding  VK5AH-4 when I hear you 14.096.25  and Ray is 14.096.28-9

I am going to stay here for a few days to see how it goes .

Now if I can sort out the offset for the other Freqs ..

 I decode ok on 7036.51   10.147.60

73 Phillip
ZL2TZE