[OZAPRS] Re: Australian Sat Gates?

Ron Perry ronk at ncable.com.au
Thu Sep 18 20:51:41 EST 2008

Tony,
Firstly thanks for your offer. We are leaving on the 13th October and
will be away until the first week in November.
I realise that ISS is not always on..and that is the problem.  When it
is in full sun it seems to use ARISS and then defaults back to a W Call,
which is messy. Maybe GO-32 is the answer?
The equipment is a D700 and an SG7900 antenna. I'm open to suggestions.
Regards,
Ron