[OZAPRS] Re: Setting Up A WX APRS Station

Jim Tittsler ZL2IA at OnNZ.net
Sat Oct 18 15:41:35 EST 2008

On Oct 18, 2008, at 14:54, Scott Evans wrote:

> I use a La-Crosse WS-2310 (poor mans WX station!) now as I use XASTIR
> the setup is a little complex! in that the software to communicate
> with

I also use the La-Crosse WS-2310 with Xastir.  I am disappointed with
the propeller style wind speed sensor.  The bearings have not held up
well in my gusty seaside location.

--
Jim Tittsler  ZL2IA/AI8A    Gisborne                GPG: 0x01159DB6
http://www.qsl.net/7j1ajh/                       QRP/Satellites/APRS