[OZAPRS] NOKALL

Peter Bye vk1nfi at netspace.net.au
Tue Oct 14 17:59:49 EST 2008

Now that makes sense from someone who is a member of the OzAprs group now
doesn't it.
Saying that people are Dumb for utilizing an aspect of HAM radio is truly
narrow minded, un warranted, and definitely not what Amateur radio is all
about.
Attitudes like this are what will destroy this hobby...
One can only hope you forgot the <TIC> disclaimer in that...

As for the NOKALL situation, I will be amending the digi's that I am
responsible for...