[OZAPRS] NOKALL

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Mon Oct 13 18:29:22 EST 2008

I don't care who he is or where he's from. NoCal as an alias might be
acceptable in Northern California but it does not meet VK ident
requirements. Besides, my post referred to NOKALL, no numerals, and
California didn't have a K in it last time I looked.

As for radio inspectors, when was the last time you gave them a genuine
(commercial) problem, and got no response? Amateurs are insignificant
nuisances.

I believe that we, as digi sysops, have an obligation to restrict users,
as far as possible, to legitimate operators who operate in accordance
with OUR regulations. I believe the ACMA call it "self-policeing".

Ray vk2tv