[OZAPRS] usb-serial

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Sun Nov 30 20:15:50 EST 2008

For SSH, yes.. For serial terminal, definitely not..  When we were
configuring up the ~200 switches and routers for world youth day, we
had to re-flash half the units because the configs weren't pasting
properly from putty.. - it doesn't seem to handle software flow
control correctly, and we were dropping characters on the old catos
based gear..  Putty's scrollback history TOTALLY rules over securecrt,
so we were using putty for initial template building and testing, but
for actual 'knowing the data was going to get there', we had to use
securecrt..

Cheers,

Damien