[OZAPRS] Message Traffic and WX Alerts in Xastir

David djmunn at bigpond.com
Wed Nov 26 18:51:16 EST 2008

Hi Geoff..tnx for the info...very helpful

FYI...not expecting any Xastir help...

in the WX Alert List i find the following:-

CNTFLW  PM2AA NWS_WATCH 25 at 2202z ---------> 26 at 1002z YN VC_C021 FLOOD

This brings up a Yellow area with Flood insert

ILLSWW  Q50AA NWS_ADVIS 26 at 0500z ---------->26 at 1200z ?N NS_Z541 WIND

Icon shows only no area shown

in the Message Traffic List

QCWSTS  >  BOMQCW   seq:Q3eAC type:M    SEVERE STORM WARNING (WIND) FOR
MARANOA/WARREGO,CENTRAL HIGHLANDS,CENTRAL WEST,CHANNEL COUNTRY AND
DARLING DOWNS

Thunderstorm icon   with QCW_STS label
many others similar for Eastern and Western Australia

as you can see these are different from the ones that you gave in you e-mail
why i dont know ...will have to do much more research

73 David VK4BDJ