[OZAPRS] Message Traffic and WX Alerts in Xastir

David djmunn at bigpond.com
Wed Nov 26 15:29:40 EST 2008

Hi Andrew......ive been getting areas with Yellow and Flood for some
time now....also was getting Blue Alert at one stage.....
at the moment we have large areas with STS Severe Thunderstorm Storm
warnings....
i note that in the /usr/local/share/symbols dir there is no .xbm for
Thunderstorms...would this cause them not to be shown up as colored
areas as they are in UI-View  (Red)...if this is so how would one go
about making a .xbm for Thunderstorms.....have tried to change the file
name of the Tonado one to see if it worked ...nix...
how  does the .shp file pick up which warning and what it is from

73 David VK4BDJ