[OZAPRS] Message Traffic and WX Alerts in Xastir

David djmunn at bigpond.com
Fri Nov 21 20:58:14 EST 2008

Hi...to check if i was on the right track i exited Xastir....deleted the
wx_alert.log and re started Xastir......when the WX alerts came in some
went into the WX Alert window and the rest into the Message Traffic
window....the ones from the WX Alert window are showing up as Alert
areas in color on the Map...the ones in the Message traffic screen are
only showing as icons

73 David