[OZAPRS] Re: New APRS Weather Warning service for Australia

David djmunn at bigpond.com
Fri Nov 21 17:49:39 EST 2008

Hi Ray...i pretty much have followed the path that you have taken....i
have all the NWS files in Counties only......Enable Map Levels..Enable
Map Labels...Enable Area Color Fills....Enable Weather Alerts.....i have
Alert areas in Victoria in light blue and Flood areas in SEQ in
Yellow.....when i had copies of the NWS shapefiles in maps i was only
getting the icons and labels.....now i dont see the icons and labels but
the County areas highlighted....
at least ive got that far ...will be interesting to see what else comes
up and what might be missing hi hi.....

73 David VK4BDJ
ps..Blessed are they who go around in little circles for they shall be
known as big wheels