[OZAPRS] Re: New APRS Weather Warning service for Australia

David djmunn at bigpond.com
Fri Nov 21 14:26:11 EST 2008

Hi All....what i mentioned yesterday was that the icon and shapefile
color was showing on UI-View....i know because VK4ZZ has a website
running a UI-View Web Server and the  thunderstorm warnings for Mid and
SEQ was showing both the icons and the Red shaded County areas.....on my
Xastir i was getting the icons but the County areas were not showing up
as a Red warning......i have had the Yellow Flood warnings for around
Brisbane showing up....i have checked all the config areas in the Menus
but havent seen any reason why they are not showing....the  WX Alerts
list shows the Flood warnins which i have mentioned....there are also
WIND and Sheep warning for which im not getting icons
ive just had a better look and ive got some Alert areas in Victoria ..a
blue color

73 David VK4BDJ