[OZAPRS] THD7A battery

RK rkrew at optusnet.com.au
Fri Nov 14 19:57:25 EST 2008

New replacement ones cost "around" $132 here in Vic so I just had mine
repacked, cost $65 with a one week turn round... mob up in Croyden, not too
far from my place did a reasonable job although one can see signs of where
the pack was opened, still the radio works well and less than half the price
of a new one.

Cheers.
Ron
VK3ANT