[OZAPRS] For Philip ZL2TZE

Geoff geoff at gatwards.org
Sat Nov 8 09:20:15 EST 2008

Philip,

I have replied a couple of times to your mails regarding the mailing list
only working for some people - A fresh reply was sent today, but since it
seems you are not getting them I'll post this to the list (sorry guys) in
case you do get this one.

It looks like the problem is with Yahoo - NOT with the list.  We have sent
every mail from the mailing list to your address, and Yahoo's mail servers
have accepted the mail successfully.  Why it then does not get to your inbox
is up to Yahoo - perhaps they tag it as SPAM and your rules are set to
delete SPAM ???

Regards,

Geoff  VK2XJG

(Again apologies to the rest of the list for posting this here)