[OZAPRS] linux

vk3xci at aanet.com.au vk3xci at aanet.com.au
Thu May 8 12:02:12 EST 2008

Ben,
I run Ubuntu 7.10 (not the latest 8.04 as I have some hardware issues,
like lack of memory,) and Win2k dual boot.

I have never had a problem, plenty of ham stuff on the repository too. I
run Xastir for APRS plus a couple of others... sstv, psk32 etc. Also run
OpenOffice.org, Thunderbird email and Firefox without problems. Come to
think... haven't booted Windows for a while :)