[OZAPRS] linux

Darryl Smith Darryl at radio-active.net.au
Thu May 8 11:02:18 EST 2008

I run the Free VMWARE server, and have it running very successfully. I have
it running on two servers, running Windows Server 2003 as the host operating
system... just because it came with the machines.

On top of that I run 2 x Windows and 2 x Linux boxes on each machine
virtually. I even run my Linux Firewall and PABX on virtual machines and
have no issues. I just use VNC or Remote Desktop to log in.

The one important thing with some VMWARE servers is using some NTP software
as the clock seems to run fast.

Darryl