[OZAPRS] linux

Ben Lindner vk5jfk at activ8.net.au
Thu May 8 14:15:57 EST 2008

Most of the applications will be APRS based Ron. It would be great if
Darryl Smiths OziAPRS would work but I know it wont as is involves
OziExplorer

Thanks to the group, I will also check my locals hams to see what they
are running. I know 2 that are into Linux "big time"

cheers all
Ben Lindner
VK5JFK