[OZAPRS] Callsign FB255 outside of Young NSW ???

vk1npw at netspace.net.au vk1npw at netspace.net.au
Thu Mar 13 11:44:43 EST 2008

G'day all, just noticed a callsign FB255 (FireBird255) I guess...it is using RF
and appears to have the callsign of VK2FOUR attached to it every few beacons..

There is also and vehicle called VK2-4 (VK2FOUR)and also a vehicle called FB255-5..

Maybe someone might want to tell VK2FOUR that it is all a big no no for "F"calls....

I aint complaining about it, personally I think it great to see a helicopter
leave Canberra and travel all the way out past Young. but if he want's to keep
his call...well yo know the rest....

Cheers all