[OZAPRS] Foundation Calls reminder

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Sun Jun 22 16:29:42 EST 2008

Mr Richard Sawday wrote:

>>When it comes to technology the local body was recto-cranially inverted
>>for ages, but they're slowly coming into the 21st century (giving the 20th
>>a miss along the way).
>>

>Ha ha ha  well said.
>

>Why not just block callsigns with > 6 characters.

What will that do to valid callsign-ssid?

The real answer is to convince offenders that they have licence
conditions with which they are legally bound to comply. If the polite
approach doesn't work, go to a higher authority.

We shouldn't have to block offenders, we pay a licence fee to an
authority with that power.

Ray vk2tv