[OZAPRS] first.aprs.net.au issues

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Wed Jun 4 12:52:50 EST 2008

Yeah, I had a spare server over there (it just does backup email), so when
the old second.aprs went offline, I offered it to geoff as a home, and it's
been there ever since :)  Now just waiting for the box to be looked at
manually.. - I had to score one of the ~300 or so boxes that didn't come
back up when they fianlly got reliable power patched into that floor..  At
least the rest of my gear is up I guess :)

I actually didn't realise we had a third, until I checked the DNS yesterday
to confirm that i wasn't imagining a rotate.aprs.net.au entry :)

--DG