[OZAPRS] first.aprs.net.au issues

Carl Makin carl at stagecraft.cx
Wed Jun 4 12:48:25 EST 2008

On 04/06/2008, at 12:00 PM, Damien Gardner Jnr wrote:

> Not sure why first would be a problem.. - but try third? :)

Yep, third works fine.  Thanks!  I'd forgotten about that one.  Only
89ms rtt too.  I think I'll use it as my main one.  I didn't realise
second was hosted in the US and I have a 250ms rtt minimum for any US
site.

The only thing I can think of with first.aprs.net.au is that the
javaprssvr parameter "keepAlive" has been turned off and since I'm
running with a 200km range filter there isn't any traffic...

Carl.
(vk1kcm)