[OZAPRS] second.aprs.net.au / australia2.aprs2.net outage

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Fri Jun 6 10:13:42 EST 2008

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

As of 9:45 am, we're back in business!!! :)

Now to get into the job of researching offsite backup providers!   rsync.net
looks very nice, but it'd be cheaper just to lease a cele 1.4 with a 120gb
hdd somwhere!  We'll see, one way or another, the backup server at ThePlanet
is being cancelled this weekend and replaced with another host.. :)

Cheers,

Damien