[OZAPRS] Mailing list change

Geoff geoff at gatwards.org
Thu Jan 31 17:23:38 EST 2008

Folks,

I have made a couple of changes to the configuration of this mailing list
bring it into line with all the other lists hosted on the same box.

The changes allow HTML formatting and IMAGE attachments to be sent now, up
to a maximum message size of 1Mb.

(Other types may be allowed in the future if required)

These changes were made because we now have implemented better Virus
Scanning and anti-spam engines on the mail server, and all the other lists
are running this configuration with no problems :-)

Of course, if it's abused it will be turned off again, but I know this
list
will not do that  :-)

Cheers,

Geoff  VK2XJG