[OZAPRS] UI-Traffic instability

Kim Stevens kste9702 at bigpond.net.au
Wed Jan 16 08:51:19 EST 2008

Hi Ian,

I am running
Direct into a D700 in packet mode.
UIView32
UI-Traffic 2.53
UI Weather V1
UI Path V5.3.3
Vicinity Alarm V1
on a Win ME machine, Pentium 2 350Mhz with 196Meg RAM

I do have occasional slowing on the system but it remains relatively
stable and runs without any particular intervention all the time.

I do have a second similar machine that I am looking at with AGP and it
sits across the audio of the D700 it has AGP and UIView32 and it does
need an occasional restart..

It may be AGP that is causing the instability????

I hope this info may be of assistance...

Kim Stevens VK2ASY
Phone 0427076695
Orange