[OZAPRS] UI-Traffic instability

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Tue Jan 15 23:03:14 EST 2008

Just a guess Ian but if you have the same issues with 2 different versions
then perhaps its something else on the system that it does not like.. What
version of AGW are you running ?
Ive had stability issues with AGW before. I presently run BPQ32 with a
Interface called AGWtoBPQ which mimicks AGW PE.

Just the same Ive had Ui-Traffic 2.52 running fine for months with AGW PE
2004.1108 from memory. Thats on a Win98SE machine and Ui-View32 ..

You didnt mention what operating system you ran there and with what
resources it had.

Tony Hunt VK5AH