[OZAPRS] NWS Service Source Data

Richard rhoskin at bigpond.com
Wed Feb 20 16:49:29 EST 2008

Yes I'm following it up with the BOM and have been for some time.
Just though some one may be able to assist and speed it up or help with
shape files and other stuff that may need to be developed or moded for
VK. Working as an organised team we could archive more than just one
person.

As Geoff may have suggested, load up the US NWS shape files and the
likes and use the UIView NWS addon to see how  informative and useful
the system can be.

See:
http://wa8lmf.net/aprs/get_nws_shapefiles.htm
http://www.billdiaz.dynip.com/NwsRadar.htm