[OZAPRS] VK3HAU-9 Alarms

Michael Wain vk3hau at bigpond.net.au
Mon Feb 18 14:39:38 EST 2008

Hello Richard,I Had no Idea that was happening till Damien VK2DGJ sent me
a message, I didn't know that the symbol "!" inside the triangle was an
Emergency Beacon and had I know that was the case I Would not of used it,
I am so sorry for cursing so much concern, I hope you and the APRS users
can except my apology, I have now fix the symbol on the tinytrac3plus
Secondary window to the same symbolon the Primary window. once again, My
Apologies.I realy would like to get my call sign unblocked from the
digirepeaters in Vic, if you have any concerns please contact me. VK3HAU
Michael Wain.