[OZAPRS] APRS.NET.AU

Richard rhoskin at bigpond.com
Thu Feb 14 10:01:53 EST 2008

Gday Darryl,

Thanks for your support and assistance with APRS over the years.

WOW Time has really gone by fast. In that time we have archived a lot
with APRS.

I remember experimenting with the first VK digipeater then stumbling
across VK2TDS on the net one day while searching for APRS information.

I also would like to thank the people who work hard behind the scene,
who devote time and funds to the ongoing support of the fantastic
National APRS system we now have. Without these people the system would
not exist.

Cheers
Richard
VK3JFK

Darryl Smith wrote:
> Guys
>
> Just to let you know, APRS.NET.AU has been re-registered for another two
> years. Radioactive Networks (My Business) has paid for the registration
once
> again. Right now we should also thank all those who help with
APRS.NET.AU,